JetAudio is the top rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and you can now listen to the same high-quality sound on your Android phone using JetAudio.
You should try the jetAudio Basic FREE before you purchase the Plus edition
Audio Effects & Animation plugins —
AM3D Audio Enhancer: (/www.am3d.com)
Bongiovi DPS: (/www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound Effect and Visualization plugins will be sold separately via in-app purchases.)
It plays almost every form of digital music file you have (.wav,.mp3,.ogg,.flac,.m4a,.mpc,.tta,.wv,.ape,.mod,.spx,.opus,.wma * and more) and provides a very high quality sound with a number of different types of music.
Effects and improvements including Big, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equaliser presets that will provide a wide range of listening experience.
For those who want to customise their own sound experience, it also enables 10/20 band graphic equaliser and other advanced playback features, including playback speed modulation, crossfading, AGC and more.
You can play music from shared folders on your local home network via Wi-Fi. It operates with Windows shared files, a USB drive connected to a router or a network drive (NAS).
The Free Basic edition offers the same features with the Plus edition except for commercials and certain enhancements.
To enjoy JetAudio’s full features, please buy the Plus edition.
20-band graphic equaliser
- Editor of Tags (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
- Display lyrics on the tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
- 3 screens for lock
- Pitch Switch
- Precise speed regulation (50 percent ~ 200 mph)
- Medium Gray / White window theme (Plus only)
- Grid mode of the Artist / Song / Folder / Genre browser
- Change the FF / REW set
- Extended notification bar (for JB)
- MIDI replay (with jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesiser engine)
- Play music from shared files on the local home network via Wi-Fi
- You can choose between 3 layout style modes or 10 layout style modes
- (In the Basic edition, the interface style can only be selected in the Album browser)
- 14 widgets for apps: 4×1 (# 2), 4×2 (# 3), 4×3 (# 3), 4×4 (# 3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3.
- Find it on YouTube
- Last.fm (requires the Last.fm official app)
- X-Wide, Reverb and X-Bass sound effects
- AGC (automatic gain control) to prevent variations in volume between tracks
- Speed modulation from 50% to 200% (adjusted pitch)
- Cross-fading, Gap-less playback
- Fade-in and Fade-out
- Repeat to A<->B
- Browser and play music with artits, albums, movies, playlists, genres and folders
- Regulation of balance / volume
- Day timer for up to 24 hours
- Flick to share what you’re listening to on Twitter.
- Flick down to see Playing Now
- Flick the left / right button to play next / previous
- Lock the windows
- Control the headset button (Bluetooth headset)
- Click the pause / resume button
- Double / Triple click to play next / prev
- Long-press to mute or TTS (time, title)
- Regulation of the Bluetooth headphone button
- Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
- Multi-select (Delete / Add to playlist) feature
- Keep your screen on, Lock orientation options
- Shake to play the next / the previous track
Formats of support:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module format S3 M, IT), SPX, OPUS,
(WMA may not be available on some devices. Please check the system specification for WMA support)
JetAudio Plus[ Mod ] – Technical info
Before you start Download JetAudio Plus [mod] APK , you can read the info below:
• Full App Name: JetAudio Plus
• Android Versions supported: 4.4 and up
• APK File Name: JetAudio Plus
• APK Size:20 MB