On your mobile you can also play iconic PC and console video games.
The world of mobile video games has evolved by leaps and bounds over the years. Although, at the beginning, they were simple and very arcade games, today they can be experienced great adventures from the screen of a smartphone. In fact, thanks to their technological advances (more powerful processors, longer-lasting batteries, more storage space), there are currently multitude of console and PC video games that can be played fully through mobile.
15 high-caliber games available on your mobile
- Terrariums. This is, without a doubt, one of the survival and adventure video games in sandbox format most popular of the last decade. With millions of downloads behind it, and many years of content and updatesTerraria is the perfect game to immerse yourself in for hours and hours. There are countless things to do in this title, and everyone can play the way they like bestfocusing on management and construction, adventures, or action.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Is about one of the most influential games of the 2000s. An open world RPG in which, as a citizen who has just returned from a prison stay, Carl Johnson is immediately plunged into skirmishes of street gangs, organized crime and police corruption. A game that, providing enormous freedom to the player, marked an era by showing itself as one of Rockstar’s most addictive releases up to that point. Besides, It also has tricks on Android.
- chrono trigger. Is about one of the most influential JRPGs of the 90sand one of the cult games most adored by most lovers of this genre. In addition, this mobile version is improved to be technically superior to the original, so it can become the perfect opportunity to enjoy it if you are looking for a game in which you can have many hours with a most memorable story.
- Dangrompa. If you are looking for something more visual novel format, Danganrompa is one of its greatest exponents. This title, which has continued to have sequels and spin offs over the yearswill introduce you to an intriguing story in which you will have to discover great secrets to stop a wave of murders. An ideal saga for those who enjoy detective stories with a unique touch!
- Saga Dragon Quest. Thanks to the advancement of technology, a video game saga as legendary as Dragon Quest It has several of its classic deliveries available to be played on mobile devices, like Dragon Quest III, Dragon Quest IV or Dragon Quest VI. Furthermore, there are also much more current deliverieslike its sandbox version Dragon Quest Builders, for those who enjoy an experience with a much more modern format.
- Final Fantasy Saga. If there is a saga that has deeply marked the future of the video game industry, several probably come to mind, but it is most likely that one of them is Final Fantasy. And of course, with its recent Pixel Remaster, The Final Fantasy installments, from I to VIThey are available through the Google Play Store. A perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to enjoy the most classic deliveries.
- Baldur’s Gate. If you have loved the experience of Baldur’s Gate 3, the illustrious GOTY of this 2023, but you have not tried its previous installments, you may be interested to know that both Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate 2 are available for Android from the official store. Therefore, if you want to learn more about the bases of this saga that has already risen to fame, do not hesitate to enjoy these deliveries on your smartphone or tablet.
- Ace Attorney Trilogy. If you are looking for something calmer in terms of mechanics, but exciting in its historyPhoenix Wright may be the protagonist you are looking for. This lawyer’s main goal is to win important trials, and to do so, you will have a magnificent narrative and evidence that you must use in your favor. And the best of all: the complete trilogy is on Android.
- Genshin Impact. One of the most successful free to play in history. Set in a medieval fantasy, this open-world action-adventure Hoyoverse title is hugely popular and has one of the largest communities today. It has gacha and game-as-a-service mechanics, but after three years, it has an amazing amount of adventures and content. Furthermore, its story and dungeons, as well as its fighting and exploration, are as addictive as they are entertaining.
- Honkai: star lane. The most recent expansion of the Hoyoverse, after the undeniable success of Genshin Impact, is this installment. Like its “big brother”, Honkai: Star Rail is a free game with in-game micropaymentsalthough you can enjoy a very full experience without having to spend a euro. With an atmosphere closer to “Space Opera”, in this game you will perform Persona-style turn-based combat and you will face great threats to protect the world from the Estelarion catastrophes.
- GREY. There is also room for games made in Spain on this list. Additionally, GRIS has been one of the indies that has attracted the most attention in recent years thanks to its special narrative through the screens that the player overcomes. If you search a more alternative experienceThis title will offer you what you are looking for.
- Moonlighter. This is another Spanish game that, in addition to being a most addictive and fun gameIt is among the best-selling Spanish games in history. Its premise: you run a store in a quiet town, but the genre you sell you must get it in dangerous dungeons; you will have to enter them, defeat all kinds of enemies, and take all the loot you can to continue thriving in your business. The best: is available with Netflix.
- spiritual traveler. A game that is made to touch the heart. In this game, in which you will take control of a witch assistant to the ferryman Charon (who, in Greek mythology, takes the souls of the dead to the underworld), you will have to take his role and accompany the souls of many living beings at the end of their days. Far from being ominous, Spiritfarer shines as an evocative and emotional story in which you will help lost souls one last time. Additionally, you can play it for free if you have a Netflix account.
- stardew valley. Is about one of the most successful indie games ever created. It is a “simple” (but not very) farming game with a pixelart aesthetic that turned the genre upside down, returning it to its roots and bringing with it millions of players excited about its proposal. Furthermore, although it premiered in 2016 and arrived on mobile phones in 2019, the game continues to receive updatesas that of last October 2023.
- Dead cells. One of the action games that has attracted the most attention on the indie scene in recent years. With Side-scrolling combat mechanicsThe success you achieve in its challenging screens will depend on your skill and ability. Furthermore, over the years, This game has continued to receive more content through free DLC’s and expansions. Furthermore, it is another of the games available on Netflix with your subscription.
To always be up to date with the latest in technology, Subscribe to our official and verified Andro4all channel on WhatsApp.