We reviewed all the devices we have reviewed in March 2023.
One more month, the time has come to review the device analysis that we have published in Andro4all over the last few weeks. The month of March came especially loaded with news from some of the leading manufacturers of technology products, such as Nothing, Xiaomi, POCO or realmeand many of them have already passed through our test table.
This past month of March was marked by the arrival of smartphones like the series redmi note 12 or the arrival of second generation of Ear headphones from Nothing, among many other products. Let’s go over them all.
Andro4all’s 10 analyzes of March 2023
- realm gt 3: the latest flagship of the Chinese firm really took away 93 points in our analysis, to become one of our favorite mobiles so far this year. It stands out for its excellent quality screen, high quality cameras and for equipping the fastest fast charging system seen so far in a mobile.
- Amazon Kindle Write: the larger stylus-equipped Amazon Kindle won us over with its versatility, the utility the stylus brings, and its long battery life. A pity that its high price leads it to be within the reach of few. 92 points for this device.
- OPPO Find N2 Flip: We finally got the chance to test OPPO’s first “clamshell” foldable smartphone, which won a score of 87 out of 100 thanks to its careful design, high-end specifications and high-quality screens.
- Nothing Ear (2): the second generation of Nothing’s benchmark totally wireless headphones took 86 points in our analysis, having improved each and every one of the aspects that could be improved with respect to the previous generation, while retaining what made them special. Without a doubt, they will become one of our favorite totally wireless headphones.
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G: the most advanced Redmi Note to date stays with 83 points thanks to its impressive screen, good performance and long autonomy, in addition to having one of the best 200-megapixel main cameras. A pity that the software is not up to the task.
- Xiaomi 13 Lite: The cheapest variant of the Xiaomi 13 series stands out for its excellent quality screen and for equipping a good main camera. Thanks to its Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor, performance is one of its strong points, although like the Redmi Note 12 Pro+, it has not very convincing software. For all this, he took 82 points.
- Redmi Watch 3: the 82 points We give the Redmi Watch 3 a reference to its excellent screen, refined and comfortable design, long autonomy and wide variety of health functions. However, the absence of automatic brightness on the screen detracts from its attractiveness compared to its main rivals.
- LITTLE X5 Pro 5G: The POCO X5 Pro 5G did not convince us as much as its cousin from the Redmi Note series, a smartphone with a good screen and solvent performance, but whose software and complementary cameras subtract several points from reaching the 80 out of 100.
- Haylou PurFree BC01: one of the most peculiar products that we have tried in recent weeks. The Haylou PurFree BC01 are bone conductivity headphones that offer a new way of transmitting audio. They are comfortable and lightweight, and are very suitable for doing sports while listening to music or podcasts. However, the reduced low-frequency response and the absence of a case did not convince us too much in their review, where we gave them 75 points.