Bingo Promo Contest
BingoPromo.in Contest – Win Free Amazon Prime Membership | Daily 3600 Winners
Bingo Promo Contest, BingoPromo.in – Hi Guys, Here comes another contest From Popular Snacks Brand Bingo. Our lots of winners have already won in last Chill with Bingo contest & Bingo Tedhe Medhe Loot. Here is one more contest from Bingo which is known as ‘Bingo Promo’ contest or Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest.
A maximum of 3600 Winners shall be selected on each day of the Contest Period & A total of 550800 Winners shall be selected during the entire Contest Period of this Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest.
You just have to scan the QR code & fill simple form to win the Free amazon Prime membership. There will be almost 5.5 Lakh winners of this contest so there is huge chance to win from this.
BingoPromo.in Contest :
|Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest||Details|
|Contest Dates :||1st July to 20th February 2023|
|Number of Winners Daily :||3600|
|Total winners :||550800|
|Price :||1-month Amazon Prime subscription|
|Products :||Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 packs of Bingo! Potato chips, |
Bingo! Mad Angles and Bingo!
Tedhe Medhe Masala Tadka
Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest How to Participate :
- This offer is applicable on Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 packs of Bingo! Potato chips, Bingo! Mad Angles and Bingo! , Tedhe Medhe Masala Tadka
- So Purchase this packs from nearby stores & scan the QR code printed above the packs
- Or Directly visit this link – https://bingopromo.in
- Fill out details like Name , Email , Mobile number, state etc.
- You will be asked 1 question : I love Bingo! because …?
- You have to write creative answer for this question of I love Bingo! because …?
- write something like its tasty , its unique.
- Daily 3600 users will unique answer will be selected
- The reward code to redeem the Prize received by the Winners will be valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date of issuance and must be redeemed by Winners within 30 days of issuance
ONLY FOLLOWING WINNERS SHALL BE ELIGIBLE TO REDEEM THE REWARD CODE:
- WINNERS WHO ARE NEW USERS OF AMAZON PRIME.
- WINNERS WHOSE SUBSCRIPTION TO AMAZON PRIME HAS EXPIRED AS ON THE DATE OF REDEMPTION OF THE REWARD CODE.
More Details :-
- The Bingo! Amazon Prime Contest (“the Contest”) is being sponsored by ITC Limited (“ITC”).
- The Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 1st July 2022 and shall close on 20th February 2023 at 23:59 hours (“Contest Period”). A day for the requirement of the Contest Period is 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours of a particular day. Entries received after the end of the Contest Period will not be considered.
- To participate in the Contest, Participants should follow the following steps (“Entry”):
- Scan the QR Code available on Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 packs of Bingo! Potato chips, Bingo! Mad Angles and Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Masala Tadka. The Participants can also visit www.bingopromo.in directly to participate in the Contest.
- Participants must fill the necessary details like name, mobile number and phone number which would be verified by OTP received on the mobile number.
- Participants would need to creatively answer the question “I love Bingo! because” and then submit their entry.
- From all of the valid Entries received during the Contest Period, based on the creativity, uniqueness, and originality of the Entries, the best entries will be selected and declared as winners (“Winner”) and awarded prize of a 1-month Amazon Prime subscription (“Prize”). A maximum of 3600 Winners shall be selected on each day of the Contest Period. In case the number of entries received on any day of the Contest Period is less than 3600 and the number of Winners declared is less than 3600, the remaining number of Winners shall be carried forward to the next day of the Contest Period. For e.g., if the number of Winners declared on a particular day is 3000, the remaining 600 winners shall be carried forward to the next day and a total of 4200 Winners (3600 + 600) shall be declared next day. A total of 550800 Winners shall be selected during the entire Contest Period.
- The Winners shall be declared within 15 days from the end of the Contest Period.