Apple has released the final version of iOS 17.3 and we detail all the new features that have come to the iPhone
We are going to detail all the What’s new in iOS 17.3 so that you are aware of all the changes that have come to your iPhone with this new version of the operating system. Although it is a smaller version compared to the previous one, it includes interesting functions that are important to know, such as a new system for stolen iPhones, improvements to Apple Music and more.
Throughout this article, we will introduce you the changes and new features of iOS 17.3 after having tested the beta version for over a month. We will also remember you how to install this new version on your iPhone and compatible models with her.
What’s new in iOS 17.3
Next, we share with you the list with all the new features of iOS 17.3 that have reached the iPhone. We have organized these news in the form of a list to make it easier to read and so that you can find out about them quickly. Are here:
- Stolen Device Protection: A new feature designed to prevent someone who has stolen an iPhone and knows the unlock code from performing certain actions, such as changing the Apple ID password, updating security settings, changing the iPhone passcode, adding or removing Face ID o Touch ID, turn off Find My or Stolen Device Protection.
- Apple Music Collaborative Playlists: After a brief delay, Apple Music collaborative charts are now a reality. These lists allow multiple users to participate to add or remove songs. Each title will show the avatar of the user who added it, and others will be able to react with emojis.
- AirPlay in hotels: This function completes the new features of iOS 17, allowing the transmission of content from an iPhone to a television by scanning a QR code, ideal for use in hotels.
- New Black Unity Wallpaper: This new wallpaper is now available, accompanying the Apple Watch face launched in watchOS 10.3.
- Bug fixes: As usual with new versions, iOS 17.3 includes performance and stability improvements, addressing bug fixes.
How to install iOS 17.3 on iPhone
To manually download and install this new iOS update, just follow the usual procedure. Access the Settings from your iPhone or iPad, select the option General and then choose Software update.
In addition to iOS 17.3updates have also arrived for the iPad, Apple Watch and Macso you can update all your devices to the new released versions. Although these versions do not present many new features, some of them are really useful.
iPhone compatible with iOS 17.3
The iPhone compatible with iOS 17.3 They are the same ones that were compatible with iOS 17. Below, we present the complete list of compatible models:
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 15
- iPhone 15 PlusiPhone 15 ProiPhone 15 Pro Max
To always be up to date with the latest in technology, Subscribe to our official and verified Andro4all channel on WhatsApp.