(as of Nov 29,2021 17:50:10 UTC – Details)
This book is all about how you can Recognize, Accept and Execute a few changes to harness the emotions residing in you. We have the ability to change ourselves and shape up our own lives. Be curious about your emotions, and learn how to understand them, to have a long-lasting change in your personality.
This book is divided into three parts.
PART I – Expression
It consists of all the methods through which a person expresses his emotions.
- Types and techniques.
- Learn to understand all the mediums to express things like
- A) Communication (emotions are part of this tool),
- B) Storytelling (a powerful mode to understand and emote emotions),
- C) Emotions ( in-depth information and understanding),
- D) Navras ( the nine types of emotions).
PART III – Acknowledgement – Types of Technical Emotions along with psychological backing. Questions like,
- How our body works,
- How emotions impact the speaker and the listener,
- How the brain distinguishes between the logical and emotional state.
- Theory from Indian Ancient texts explaining the right emotional state for nourishing our sanity and achieving our goals.
PART III – Reflection
helps in understanding
- The Techniques to control emotions
- Communication strategies to succeed in life.
About The Author
With a deep rooted flair for writing from a young age, enhanced with learning and experience in the professional field, Deepti Agrawal, is an Award winning writer. She is also a published writer and poet in various Anthologies and online magazines, a Certified Storyteller, Story Coach, a Youtuber, Blogger, an artist, small scale food manufacturer and a Homemaker.
File size:1709 KB
Print length:110 pages