JioCinema ‘Error 8001’ Solution
JioCinema ‘Error 8001’ Solution | Fix Something went wrong
JioCinema ‘Error 8001’ Solution, JioCinema Something went wrong error solution – Earlier Today , we have posted JioCinema Not working on smart TV solutions. Here comes another error named Error 8001 in JioCinema app. Here comes solution of JioCinema ‘Error 8001’ something went wrong.
There could be a number of factors why you are currently unable to use the JioCinema App on an iPhone or an Android device. You can, however, immediately resolve the “JioCinema Error 8001 in iOS” and “JioCinema Error 8001 in Android” issues by adhering to this comprehensive guidance.
You can find detailed instructions on how to resolve the most typical JioCinema error codes in this post, including 8001, AP-400, 1001, 1002, 9000, AP-001, n 505, in-61, etc.
After reading this post, you will be able to resolve any problems or error codes with the JioCinema app or website. Enjoy nonstop streaming of your preferred media, including movies, TV series, and sporting events like the TATA IPL.
While watching or opening video in JioCinema app, if you are getting any of these error codes –
- Playback error on Match Stream
- 8001, 8002, 8005, 8007
- 5001, 5002, 5005, 5007
- 6001, 6002, 6005, 6007
then, these troubleshooting tips and tricks will help you in fixing them in few seconds.
JioCinema Error 8001
Below are some of the most common reasons of JioCinema error 8001 in smartphones & TV.
- Slow Internet
- Server down
- Outdated App Version
- Bugs & Glitches
- Cache & Cookies
- Outdated android os version of SmartTV
- Caching issue in Smart TV
How to solve ‘JioCinema 8001 Error’?
1. Restart Your Smart TV
Restarting the device resolves other unknown issues you might not have noticed up until now, including the Jio Cinema App error 8001 issue. Instead of directly turning the device off and on, hold down the power button for a few seconds and select the restart option. This will ensure that the device boots up when everything is in order.
Also , if this does not work then you can turn off the smart TV & turn back on. After that open JioCinema app again on your smart TV & Enjoy IPL 2023.
2. Clear cache of your smart TV
Smart TVs runs on Android versions , so same like android smart phones , they will have cache problems. Clear cache of your smartTV may solve the JioCinema error 8001 problem.
Follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings screen.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Apps — See all apps. (Android™ 9 or later)
- Select Apps. (Android 8.0 or earlier)
- Select JioCinema app that you want to remove cache.
- Select Clear cache then OK.
- If the issue is still not resolved, try the following steps.
- Select Clear data then OK.
- If the next option is displayed, select CLEAR ALL DATA then OK.
3. Update JioCinema App to Latest Version
JioCinema is getting frequent updates in Playstore in Smart TV. We should make sure that JioCinema app is always updated to latest version.
- Open Google Play store in Smart TV
- Go to My Apps option
- Select JioCinema app in Android smart Tv
- If update available , then click on update
- After Update , Open JioCinema app again
- Done !!
This will probably solve the not working error 8001 of JioCinema.
4. JioCinema Stuck on Main Camera Error
Today during 1st match of IPL 2023, Main camera feed of JioCinema is not working. We have tried restarting the device multiple times but it doesn’t solve the issue. I have tried below procedure to solve this error.
- Open JioCinema app in Smart TV
- Click on English Feed streaming
- If Main camera is not working then click on back button and select Hindi language
- Keep selecting different languages until main camera feed started working
5. Restart your Router & Select Better Internet connection
The best course of action is to move to a faster ISP or Wi-Fi for a better experience and to prevent network problems. JioCinema App may not function correctly if your internet speed is not very good, and you may experience minor issues like JioCinema App error 8001.
6. Contact Customer Support Of Jio
The final option is to get in touch with help via official email or social media if none of the aforementioned fixes are successful for you. Share the problem with a screenshot or a video and request a repair; they have the fix for all JioCinema App 8001 errors on Smart TV, and all the problems will be resolved.
The “Jio Cinema App Not Loading,” “Jio Cinema Not Showing IPL,” “Jio Cinema App Stuck on Loading,” “Jio Cinema Showing IPL in Low Quality Problem,” and “Jio Cinema App Login Problems” are some of the more serious problems customers encounter. There is a good possibility that JioCinema