Missouri State University is offering students who get the vaccine at its health and wellness center the chance to win a huge bundle of Apple products in a prize draw, including Apple’s AirPods Pro, iPads, MacBooks, and more.
On the university’s website, students are told that it encourages “all members of its campus community to get vaccinated against COVID-19”. To sweeten the deal, students can win prizes including Apple MacBooks and iPads, as well as Xbox and Ninentedo Switch prizes, and even free tuition, housing, and meals:
Missouri State students can win prizes – including free tuition, housing, meal plans, computers and more – by getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
One student will win a package including free tuition, housing, meals, books, supplies and a designated parking spot for an academic year.
Ten students will win prizes valued between $3,000-7,000.
More than 100 students will win prizes valued at about $400.
The University says that Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations can be made by appointment at Magers Health and Wellness Center, and that from July 9 through September 7, vaccinated students will be entered into a prize draw for a shot at winning any of the following:
- 128GB iPad 8th Gen.
- 32GB iPad 8th Gen and Apple Pencil 1st Gen.
- Dell Inspiron laptop.
- Nintendo Switch and two games in stock at the bookstore.
- $400 BearWear shopping spree.
- $400 textbook refund.
- Apple AirPods Pro and BearWear shopping spree.
- Xbox Series S, extra controller, and a 6-month membership to Xbox Live Gold.
Another 50 students will be drawn again for the above prizes on September 24, and then 11 further students will win in the “Grand prize” draw. Students can win a one-year unlimited meal plan, student housing, as well as one of two Bookstore Bonanza Apple specials, valued at $4,500 each:
- Apple 16-inch Macbook Pro (Intel i7 Processor w/512GB SSD)
- AppleCare+ for MacBook Pro
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 256GB SSD (5th Gen)
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- AppleCare+ for iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil (2nd Gen)
- AirPods Pro
University students can see the eligibility criteria and full range of prizes on offer here.