Android 13 QPR2 Beta 3 is now available for download on all supported devices.
Even though Google released a few weeks ago the second and final developer preview of the next version of its mobile operating system, Android 14, the Mountain View company does not forget Android 13 and a good proof of this is that he has just release a new beta version in all the google pixel compatible.
This is the first beta of Android 13 QPR3, an update that includes a number of fixes and performance improvements and that, as usual, is exclusive to the Pixel series.
What’s new in Android 13 QPR3 Beta 1
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 1 is an incremental version of the Google operating system that comes to correct a series of important problems such as a series of bugs that affected to lock screen, bluetooth audio and face unlock as this was locked after a recent OTA update.
The complete list of fixes included in this new beta of Android 13 is the next:
- Fixed an issue where the clock text on the lock screen had the wrong color
- Fixed an issue where Bluetooth audio would not work on some devices
- Fixed an issue where the fingerprint icon normally displayed on the screen to indicate the position of the fingerprint sensor would erroneously change to an exclamation point (!)
- Fixed an issue where live wallpapers could not be selected or used
- Fixed an issue where widgets, app icon positions, and other configurable options on the home screen would reset after installing an OTA update
- Fixed an issue that caused a device to be canceled from Face Unlock after installing an OTA update
Mobile phones compatible with Android 13 QPR3 Beta 1
This new Android 13 beta update can only be install on Google Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 6asince it is not available on the Pixel 7.
To install Android 13 QPR3 Beta 1 on your Pixel you have two options: the first is sign up for the Android Beta program if you haven’t already and select your device for this new version to reach you via OTA and the second is install it manually downloading the update packages, which we leave you under these lines: