We explain how you can customize the lock screen of your Xiaomi mobile with text and emoticons quickly and easily.
While Xiaomi begins to deploy the update to hyperOS in their terminalsthe majority of users of the Chinese giant’s mobile phones continue to use MIUIan operating system based on Android that stands out for having a large number of functions of all kinds, among which highlight your customization options.
Over the last few months we have been revealing to you many different MIUI tricks related to device customization and so, a while ago we told you how you can change the layout of the status bar battery icon and, more recently, we revealed how you could install the new HyperOS Control Center on your Xiaomi.
Well, on this occasion, we come to discover a simple trick thanks to which you will be able customize your mobile lock screen Xiaomi with your name or any other text.
So you can customize the lock screen of your Xiaomi in a couple of clicks
Surely you are already aware that MIUI allows you to change the design of the lock screen clock, but what you may not know is that it also gives you the option to add a small text just below it, which can include both letters and emojis.
- Enter the menu Settings from your Xiaomi mobile
- Access the section Always-On Screen and Lock Screen
- Scroll down and within the “Lock screen” section click on the option Lock screen clock format
- On the next screen click on the button Owner information on Lock Screen
- Finally, type the text you want, activate the switch to the right of the option Show signature on Lock Screen and tap on the button Accept to save changes
In the event that you perform these actions and the lock screen does not appear modified with the text that you have configured, do not worry, simply restart the terminal and you will see your new personalized lock screen.
Additionally, you should keep in mind that this trick does not work with third-party themes, since if you have one of these themes applied to your Xiaomi you will not be shown the option to Owner information on Lock Screen.